Thursday, March 23, 2006

another blessing....

Just wanna praise God for what He's done for me... that He's given His only begotten Son, and His "beloved son" for me... thanks Lord for giving me the special person in my life now.. ga pnah nemuin siyh orang yg bisa gw sayang bgt n satu"nya yg tau the biggest secret in my life kayak Willy... i just don't know why he loves me and accepts me as i am... maaaaaannn, i'm just wondering ajah... apa bagusnya aku yaahhhh, hmmm... *bingung mode on*
padahal bukannya kalo couple sama" Sanguine rada susah digabungnya yaaahhh... well, it's ok.. so far it works out koq... :P
tengkiuuuuu Wil... for everything, smua hal yg uda qta share bareng... it's just amazing klo kamu masi bisa sabar... n esp. i'm still wondering how come u still love me as i am even u know what's going on with me now... apa aku masi layak kamu sayang??? hmmmm.... actully, i don't think so... but thanks God if u do...
hopefully... this is gonna be the everlasting one... that He has prepared for u and me... may He bless this relationship always until the end of time...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stef... dunt worry about all the happenings la... God put Willy by ur side cuz He knoes from the beginning that u guys suit each other... huheuuhehue... ya wis la... gw kok jd kyk preacher aja skg... hihi tekker GBU

5:31 PM  
Blogger GirlTraveler said...

Waduh2, kok jd melon bangeeet...
Dont be like that lah, Im sure si willy jg feel very grateful to have you in his life =)

7:48 AM  
Blogger SteFaNniE said...

huahuahuahaa... iya niyyhh koq jd melon skaliii... well dunno deh yaaa, hope so dehhh... :))

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home