Thursday, January 05, 2006

oPeN thE eYeS oF mY hEaRT LoRD....

These past few days...
I feel like I'm alone, nobody cares..
nobody really makes me happy...
everything goes well, I could smile,
but my heart has been crying and yelling..
and crying and yelling...
think that this world is just nothing,
everything seems fake,
and it's only me, myself in this world..
nobody else I could see,
neither God, the only Savior I have
nor my lovely peeps..

once again...
so sad ...
so blue...

but He has showed me something...
that actually this is what is called dryness...
and it's not just me who feels it,
the thing is most of my old community members are having the same feeling...
and I just think it's weird..
I've already here, in US for more than a year...
and we're separated by the ocean..
some are still in Indo, and the others are in Australia... but we are facing the same problem now...
this is what we call community, even we're separated physically...
but we are bonded in His name...

so...
where am I??? what community am I belong to???
aaahhhh... so many things messed up,
and I couldn't be as me anymore...
I'm kinda different indeed...
I'm waiting for His answers...
His explanation...
His promise..

This life is so tough...
This life is so mean..
but...
I'll keep my faith till the end of my life...
coz that faith is only the thing that holds me up and strengthen me...

Bring me wherever You want me to be...
Give me everything to make me as perfect,
as pure as You want me to be....
Take everything from me just to broaden Your Kingdom..
coz the Glory and Honor are Yours forever and ever...


In His hands,
mizzstefannie



2 Comments:

Blogger SteFaNniE said...

Amen Amen Wil..
Praise God as He is good all the time..

1:30 PM  
Blogger [Dani] said...

If you let yourself go
He will come
If you let your heart free
He will be there
There were times when I let my heart empty without Him to fill me
They were dark days indeed...
I hope to never return there
I also pray for you not to feel what I felt.
Just let yourself go and He will come

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home