Monday, January 09, 2006

baCk tO ReaLiTy... baCk tO sCHooL!!!

hMmm...
after 3 weeks I enjoyed my holiday... now is the time to back to my world..
have to take an effort again to achieve my goals..
even till now I haven't seen all my grades yet.. am not ready tho to find my not prefect work i had have done last semester... =p
but.... one thing that i'm proud of myself... finally i got an A for my Psychology Honors class.. even i thought it was impossible, coz we just had 3 exams to do including the final exam... and those 3 exams worthed 25% each... then i had my essays and attendance worthed the rest of it... my first exam was so messed up, i just got 70%!!! and that's kinda tough to make it A... it meant that i had to have 96% and 98% at least for my other two exams and all my essays and attendance must be perfect... whaaaaaaattt??? it's such out of my mind to get the A... but praise God i could do it... just such a miracle for me n i am sure this was not only my hardwork, but His almighty hands finished it!!!

and starting from today... i have my spring semester 2006 begun...
wish me luck... :)) it's a pretty hard semester too i think.. since i have math calculus, math computer, C++ and writing class... maybe for the two first classes i mentioned... it's not hard as I have had them done before... but for the C++.. i have to work hard coz i know i'm having a lot of projects coming up, n for the writing... since i don't like to read that much... "kinda lazy i believe..." and write in English.. lol.. =p so it's one tough subject for me...

hope i could have nice spring semester... yeaahhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home