Thursday, December 29, 2005

BoSeNnYaaa..

Aduuhhh bosen.. capppeee dehh... lots of things surround me but nothing can relieve me from these feelings... campur adukkk... keseeelll, bt, pengen marah"... tapi ga tau ini smua ditujukan kpada apa ato syapa... n i really don't know the reason.. i just feel like.. i'm tired of everything.. i know some people can make me laugh, happy... but it's actually just a temporary gladness.. as they go... i just get bored again... and worthless... so sad.. so blue...

Lord, i just wanna surrender all my life, heart, and all my existence to You.. coz i really don't know what is wrong with me, in me.. nothing can lift me up at this moment... and You are the one that I could rely on... forever and ever I'll be Yours...

In His mercy,
...stef...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home